On Sunday night I noticed James' breathing was doing the retracting that happened when he was 8 weeks old and hospitalized. He cried all night and kept pulling on his right ear. I knew where this was headed. I took him in to the DR and they said probably the beginning stages of RSV with an ear infection. He responds very well to the nebulizer so we have not seen the retracting or fast breathing since that first night. As you can see in the pictures, he is playing with a Hannah Montana barbie that has a button on her stomach where you can push it and it plays her songs and a few sayings. Rachel got it for Christmas, but he LOVES it and is the only way he doesn't cry when we do the treatments!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment