Sunday, October 12, 2008

Snow Days and Lost Teeth


Rachel & James in the bath! Bubbles and good times! Notice Rachel's missing tooth! Jason pulled it out with the needle nose pliers. Gross!







I went to card group - where we make 30 handmade cards and then trade then trade them with 30 other gals. I came home at 9:30 pm thinking that Jason would have the kids in bed....their own not ours!!!






James' first experience with snow. We got him dressed and then took him outside. He just stood there, got cold and then wanted to come inside!







Here is a close up of the missing tooth!








Here is the puppy....there went the puppy. She is probably 60 lbs and there is NO way I could even attempt to pick her up! She is already bigger than Sammi was when she was full grown!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I feel the same way about the snow! Why stay outside an get cold? Tell Rachel congrats on the lost tooth - it's so exciting!

Andrea and Chuck said...

Love the update. How are you feeling? I hope it is getting better every day.

gwendywendy said...

I have had a great week so that is why the clean up of the rooms has begun. You could say it is nesting at 20 weeks pregnant but it is really that for 20 weeks NOTHING has been done at my house so it is revamping of piles!!!