Going Trick or Treating with the neighbors
At school on Halloween
School Parade
The carved pumpkin!
Here is the Peterson Family Blog! Finally! Jason and I met in 1997 and got married in February 1998. We built a home in Kaysville and moved in December 2001 where we still live. Rachel was born shortly after - April 2002 and James in December 2006. We started up a cabinet and countertop company(granite, laminate & solid surfaces)in 2006 that is growing daily. I work from home as a part owner of a real estate investment network.
2 comments:
Wendy looks like you had a great Halloween.
Gwen, I can't believe I found you. I haven't seen you forever, not since the baptism. You look amazing, by the way. Your family is so adorable and another one on the way, how exciting. We just had another girl in August, Gracie. Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful New Year!
Post a Comment